Explore Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass. Stop at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Champs-Elysées, and more. Taste crêpes and cruise along the River Seine by panoramic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat.
Discover Paris free from the hassle of organized group tours with a pass to the open top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, and get bird's eye views of the cobbled streets from the top deck. You can purchase a 1-day or 2-day ticket to suit your schedule.
Jump off at strategic stops to visit the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and many other icons of the city. The on board audio guide is available in 8 languages, providing a narrative of the sights, from Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomph at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier, where an exquisite décor of gilt and marble awaits.
Eat one of the most popular French food at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the Bateaux Parisiens. It’s a pancake house, a kind of kiosk/buffet. On your right before going down the stairs to the Bateaux Parisiens.
Your ticket also includes a 1-hour cruise on the River Seine, which you are free to take at any time during your stay. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the river banks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and Conciergerie. Pass enchanting houseboats and floating restaurants along the way.
Back on land, the bus continues. Take a full loop in about 2.5 hours without getting off, or jump off at any of the 10 stops listed below:
• Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier – 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts - near Pont des Arts
• Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées – 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer