Comience su visita en la Torre Eiffel con una anfitrión hasta la 2ª planta. A continuación, embárquese en un crucero por París a lo largo del río Sena viendo los monumentos emblemáticos por el camino. Descubra París a su ritmo con un pase de autobús turístico de 1 ó 2 días.
Begin your tour by meeting your host at the meeting point. Your host may follow you to the second floor to marvel at the dazzling perspectives over Paris. Enjoy the tour of the famous Eiffel Tower monument with your host. Your host will take you to the second floor where he or she will tell you the fascinating history of the Eiffel Tower and give you a detailed description of the view.
Discover Paris with a 1 or 2-day pass on a sightseeing bus tour with free stops to get panoramic perspectives of the sights along the way in this sensational city. Hop off at strategic stops to visit iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. With the onboard audio guide, available in 11 languages, you'll enjoy commentary on the city's landmarks, from Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe at the Champs-Elysées exit to the Opéra Garnier.
Your package includes a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay.
Admire the UNESCO-listed houses along the banks of the river, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Conciergerie. Pass the captivating houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. Back on land, you can keep the sightseeing going on the bus tour.
A full loop takes about 2.5 hours (without getting off) or you can get off at any of these 10 stops:
- Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly (Pont d'Iéna).
- Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
- Louvre-Pyramid, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l'Opéra
- Louvre-Pont des Arts (close to Pont des Arts)
- Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (across from Notre-Dame)
- Musée d'Orsay (across from Musée d'Orsay)
- Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadero, Avenue Paul Doumer